If the printer control panel displays a message that reads ‘Error code 69.x’, the best way to fix the problem is to reboot the printer. You can follow the instructions mentioned below to fix Error code 69.x:
• Step 1: Clear the tasks in the printing queue.
• Step 2: Turn off the HP Printer and wait for a while.
• Step 3: Let the printer capacitors clear cully.
• Step 4: Switch on the HP Printer once again.
• Step 5: Open a text document and give the print command.
If you find that you still can print any documents, then you will have to call the HP Printer technical support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Read more : hp printer customer service | hp printer support phone number