This course provides training for Social Emotional Learning for all school staff and is focused on Self-Management, the second component of the CASEL Framework. The goal is for staff to be able to develop and implement SEL components. SEL is the process through which all young people and adults acquire and apply knowledge, apply skills and attitudes to develop healthy identities, manage emotions, achieve personal and collective goals, show empathy for others, establish and maintain supportive relationships, and make responsible and caring decisions.
- Video: Self-Management Overview 00:05:00
- Video: Self-Regulation Techniques for Children 00:18:00
- Video: Self-Regulation Games and Activities 00:00:00
- Video: Let’s Talk About Self-Management-Do This Instead 00:08:00
- Video: Meet Devon (Self-Management) 00:04:00
- Video: Meet Vivian (How to Change Your Mood) 00:05:00
- Course Two: Additional Resources 00:10:00