This course provides training for Social-Emotional Learning for all school staff and is focused on Responsible Decisions Making, the fourth component of the CASEL Framework. The goal is for staff to be able to develop and implement SEL components.
SEL is the process through which all young people and adults acquire and apply knowledge, apply skills and attitudes to develop healthy identities, manage emotions, achieve personal and collective goals, show empathy for others, establish and maintain supportive relationships, and make responsible and caring decisions.
- Video: Understanding Responsible Decision-Making 00:04:00
- Video: Responsible Decision-Making Middle School 00:12:00
- Video: Social Awareness & Responsible Decision making (middle school) 00:00:00
- Video: Classroom Examples of Social and Emotional Learning and Character Development 00:00:00
- Video: Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Accepting Responsibility 00:02:00
- Video: School Starts at 8:00 by Rita Pierson 00:08:00
- Video: My Mama Said by Rita Pierson 00:07:00
- Video: Mindful Choices 00:05:00
- Video: Social Emotional Learning Videos for Kids 00:02:00
- Video: Morgan Stop Making Excuses & Own Your Actions 00:05:00
- Additional Resources – SEL Course Four 00:00:00