QuickBooks, a perfectly designed software by Intuit, is something you cannot miss on. Instead of manually giving your time and effort in managing your company’s profile, you take the help of this accounting software with unmatchable features. Though millions favour it, your data might get corrupted or misplaced at times. In order to be on the safer side, it is better to back up or restore your company file while using QuickBooks. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to keep your work safe, and if in case you get stuck somewhere, you can anytime get in touch with our expert professional at QuickBooks customer care
1. Open QuickBooks and go to the ‘File’ menu.
2. Select the ‘Switch to Single-User Mode’ tab.
3. Then by going to the ‘File’ menu again, hover over ‘Back up Company.’
4. Select the ‘Create Local Backup’ tab.
5. A window box will appear, choose ‘Local Backup,’ and click on ‘Next.’
6. Now in the ‘Local Backup Only’ section, select the ‘Browse’ button and choose where you want to save your company backup file.
7. And when you are ready, select ‘OK’ and ‘Save it now’ button.